Certification course in Critical Care
Basic Certification Course in Critical Care
Best for : Medical Graduates who wants to learn the basics of Critical Care Medicine.
Course duration- 3 month online course
Contact Program : 2 weeks
Fee: Rs. 25,000/- (Plus GST 18%) per candidate
- Pre Course structured modules will be sent
- The Content has been developed along with our National and International faculties.
- Online Video lectures will supplement the content
- Face to face personalized interaction with our national faculty
- International Faculty will deliver lectures and debrief simulation offline/online
- Course Success will be determined on the basis of:
- MCQ based exit exam
- Practical assessment of performance at the end of the contact programme
- Internal and External assessment
- Simulation based case scenarios.
- Each scenario will be followed by a debriefing
- Ability to react under pressure as a team will be the mainstay of the simulation.
Sent as easily comprehensible online text so that you can read at your convenience and come prepared for contact programs. Audio Visual lectures will supplement them
Simulated Clinical Scenarios
You need to be ready to face the problems of the real world. Best way to do that without harming a patient is simulation based training on mannequins and softwares.
To build up on your theoretical knowledge,intensive hands on practice on the machine and circuits is a must
One to One Interaction
You will get the chance to interact with the best minds in the field in India and outside during the contact program. They will also assess your knowledge in the post test.
Advantages for Students
- The courses will be exposed to all variety of cases in the medical, Surgical, Transplant, cardiac and cardiothoracic, BMT and Acute Care ICUs
- All high end support systems and procedures can be observed like ECMO, IABP, Bronchoscopy, Percutaneous Tracheostomies; advanced hemodynamic monitoring
- ICU protocols, Infection control protocols, ICU organization will be taught
- Dedicated one to one interaction with the faculty during contact programme