REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
eNexT ICU understand that sometimes, unexpected delays/emergencies can occur after enrolling to any service. If you need to cancel your service, we respectfully request at least early notice.
- You can raise a request for refund/cancel the service (within the prescribed period) on our website or may send an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the services you want to cancel and get refund.
- Cancellations to be made 14 days prior to the date of course.
- 75% of the registration amount will be refunded one month after the conference.
- No cancellation request will be entertained after the date of course.
- It should be noted that the refunds are returned via original payment method.
- REFUND AGAINST CANCELLED ORDER
You agree to ensure payment for any items You purchase from us and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. At the same time when you reserve the right to cancel an order, we also reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. In both the cases, we will issue a refund to you for amount you paid to us.