At Enext ICU we want you to find a job that supports your passion for helping others. Our core values are the Golden Rule, Results Oriented, Innovation and Patient Focus. We work hard to help our partners provide the highest level of patient care possible. By working together, we can achieve more and create an enriching and rewarding work environment.
eNext ICU is a Telemedicine service provider. It was founded by a group of critical care specialists in 2015 with a vision to make specialized ICU care available to everyone.
✓ Asia’s largest Telemedicine Company specialized in Tele-ICU who are managing large network of ICU beds across India and Abroad via Tele-ICU platform.
✓ India’s Biggest Simulation based Healthcare Trainings Company and have trained more than 10 thousand Doctors and Nurses across India.
✓ Innovative critical care consultancy holding rich experience with various government and private players.
We are looking for a sales head who can scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy and plans to expand the customer base in the marketing area. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head-to-head opportunities.
• Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and to penetrate new markets.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales data.
• Drive national sales targeted at Top 50 largest Private hospital Critical care units and meet multi crore/ annum sales target.
• Open new relationship with ICU influencers and decision maker to drive large scale capex and opex projects.
• coordinate with marketing and distribution teams to meet Sales targets
Experience: 5-10 years in selling to Critical care units (as part of pharmaceuticals or device teams).
• Relationship with Private Hospital owners and have sold 1-5 cr projects to them
• Understanding of Critical care and Tele ICU business and sales processes from Sales perspective.
• Must have effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Open new customer accounts across India and Asia Pacific
• Maintain relationships with hospital Critical care decision makers.
• Exceeding targets around new large customers and Sales targets.
What to expect?
• Part of a leadership team growing at a rapid CAGR.
• Industry leading compensation.
• Both National and International exposure.
• Opportunity to work with top doctors in India.