24/7 CARE BY EXPERIENCED INTENSIVISTS
Let us be Your Partners in Elevating Critical Care
TeleICU Services in India
We provide TeleICU Services 24*7 critical care expertise and support at the point of care anywhere in health system.
Our experienced critical care specialists engages clinically within minutes of alerts to evaluate the patient status and needs of the patient, just as any ICU would manage their patients.
How do we manage your patients?
We offer 24*7 access to our command center intensivist, coordinated with your ICU staff. Our intensivists manage and monitor your ICU patients including transfer decision support and improving the overall quality of ICU care. We collaborate with your local clinical team to develop care plans and perform daily assessments through proactive, structured patient rounds. Our intensivists use best practices and clinical SOPs to interact and conduct medical rounds.
Benefits of Tele- ICU
IMPROVED CARE FOR ICU PATIENTS
- 24×7 teleIntensivist coverage provides access to specialists not otherwise locally available
- Standardized care with structured collaboration with onsite medical team
- Proactive patient monitoring enables timely intervention and reduced mortality
- Access to latest protocol-driven best practices
- Reduced readmissions
- Adherence to clinical guidelines and SOPs.
HIGHER PATIENT AND PROVIDER SATISFACTION
- Reassurance for patients and families of expert ICU care by experienced specialist.
- Increase nursing competency and job satisfaction at spoke site due to continuous training and guidance from the command center.
- Reduced clinician burnout at the spoke site
- Support for difficult admission vs. transfer decisions
- Improved patient and family experience
INCREASED EFFICIENCY AND REVENUE
- Reduction of locums recruiting costs and improved staff retention
- Retain more complex cases due to reduction of unnecessary transfers cases
- Increase in Case Mix Index (CMI)
- Reduction in ICU Average Length of Stay (ALOS) leads to increased Average revenue per bed.
- Maximize bed utilization
- Improved patient flow and capacity management
- Reduction in ventilator days
Outcomes of Tele- ICU
How does our Pricing Work?
A One Time implementation cost
- Audio – Video conferencing solution
- Includes Deployment, project planning, implementation, training and launch
Monthly Clinical Rounds and Patient Monitoring fee
- Continuous 24×7 clinical support throughout the life of the partnership including a dedicated helpline assistance
- 24*7 IT support through our command center
- Daily Medical Rounds and patient assessment.
Patients in pediatric intensive care units often have conditions that require multiple subspecialists to consult. The availability of such consultants may not be readily accessible in community hospital PICUs and therefore result in over-triage or transfer to quaternary pediatric centers.
Tele-ICU services by eNext ICU allows experienced pediatric team to be immediately available via telemedicine and remote monitoring enables lower acuity children to stay in their community safely and have high patient satisfaction.
Critically ill children from nonurban areas are frequently treated and cared for, by necessity, in hospitals that may lack the full spectrum of pediatric ICU services and/or pediatric critical care expertise.
In our Tele-ICU care model, consultations from pediatric critical care physicians is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.